Terms and Conditions:
We hope you'll find our website useful, informative and fun. Please visit often and tell your friends about us. All we ask in return is that you abide by the Terms and Conditions that follow. Please read them carefully, because when you use our site, you automatically agree to them.
LazBro Inc. (“LAZBRO”) maintains its websites as a service to the Internet community. Access to and use of www.lazbro.com is subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein and all applicable laws. LAZBRO may revise these terms and conditions from time to time by updating this posting.
The entire content (images and text) of www.lazbro.com is copyrighted and except as provided herein, may not be distributed, downloaded, modified, edited, reused, reposted, reproduced, transmitted, performed, displayed or otherwise used or distributed by any mechanical or electronic means without the express written permission of LAZBRO.
LAZBRO will use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up–to–date information on www.lazbro.com, but LAZBRO makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. All users agree that all access and use of www.lazbro.com and the content thereof is at your own risk. Neither LAZBRO nor any party involved in creating, producing or delivering www.lazbro.com shall be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access, use or inability to use www.lazbro.com, or any errors or omissions in the content thereof.
LAZBRO makes no warranties or representations about any non–LAZBRO website which you may access. LAZBRO makes every effort to “link” only with websites that share our high standards. However, LAZBRO has no control over links made to LAZBRO websites by third parties. When you access a non–LAZBRO website, please understand that it is independent from LAZBRO. LAZBRO cannot monitor or review the content of all websites and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of such off–site pages.
Please be advised that all trademarks, logos, designs, product names, whether or not appearing in large print or with trademark symbols, are trademarks of LAZBRO, its affiliates, subsidiaries and related companies or its licensors or joint venture partners. The distribution, downloading, editing, modification, reuse, reproduction, reposting, transmission, performance, display or other uses of these trademarks or any other materials, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited and may be in violation of copyright law, trademark law, the law of slander or libel, the law of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. Further, please be advised that LAZBRO actively and aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
A variety of information, advice, recommendations, messages, comments, posts, graphics, photographs, videos, images, data and other materials (“Content”) may be available on the www.lazbro.com website. Some of the Content is provided by LAZBRO or its suppliers, and other Content is provided by persons who use the www.lazbro.com (“Users”), such as User videos, photographs, questions, comments, opinions and views posted to walls, promotion areas, chat rooms, blogs, bulletin boards or discussion forums. While LAZBRO strives to keep the Content on its www.lazbro.com accurate, complete, and up–to–date, LAZBRO cannot guarantee, and is not responsible for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any Content, whether provided by LAZBRO or its suppliers, or by Users of the www.lazbro.com website. Any questions, comments, opinions, advice, statements or other information expressed or made available by Users or third parties, including but not limited to Users posting writings, videos, photographs, comments or blogs, are those of the respective User or other third party and not of LAZBRO. LAZBRO does not endorse and is not responsible for (and under no circumstances shall be liable for) the content, accuracy or reliability of any User writing, video, photograph, posting, question, comment, opinion, advice or statement made on the www.lazbro.com by Users or third parties. LAZBRO has the right (but not the obligation) to edit, remove or otherwise regulate information and content provided by third parties on this website.
Terms & Conditions Of Submissions
1. You are responsible for what you post. All video, photographs, comments and/or blog postings and submissions to LAZBRO are the sole responsibility of their submitter and the submitter will take full responsibility, liability, and blame for any libel, litigation or claims that result from the submitter's video, photograph, comments and/or postings, submissions to LAZBRO, and/or something spoken and/or written in or as a direct result of something spoken and/or written in a comment and/or posting of any kind.
2. LAZBRO requests that you do not post anything that could be offensive to others. You may not post or submit to LAZBRO content that you do not have rights to and that is libelous, defamatory, obscene, harassing, abusive, discriminatory, that violates a third party's right to privacy, that violates any other applicable local, state, federal or international law, or is otherwise inappropriate. Furthermore, you may not post or submit to LAZBRO content that degrades others on the basis of gender, race, class, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual preference, disability or other classification. LAZBRO reserves the right to remove any and all postings and reject submissions that are found to be offensive and/or that do not comply with the terms and conditions this website. LAZBRO also reserves the right to terminate access to its walls, blog(s), and/or websites or take other protective steps.
3. Posting of writings, photographs / videos. You may only post or submit to LAZBRO for posting writings, photographs and/or videos of content that you have created and have full rights to. LAZBRO reserves the right to remove any all writings, photographs and/or videos and reject submissions that do not comply with these terms and conditions.
4. Ownership and confidentiality of information. You may only post or submit to LAZBRO information in accordance with, and not in violation of, applicable trademark, trade name, trade dress, trade secret, service mark, copyright, patent, right of privacy, and other intellectual property laws. You further certify that the information you post or submit to LAZBRO will not infringe upon or violate the intellectual property rights of any other party. Anything you post the www.lazbro.com or submit to LAZBRO is provided by you on a NON–CONFIDENTIAL BASIS, and LAZBRO has no obligation to keep such information confidential, refrain from using such information, or to compensate you for the receipt or use of such information. LAZBRO is free to use, for any purpose whatsoever, any information you post on a www.lazbro.com or submit to LAZBRO. You hereby RELEASE LAZBRO from any liability under any legal theory in connection with the use, modification, sale or disclosure of any information. Please remember that any information that you disclose on a www.lazbro.com becomes public information. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information. Once posted, you cannot change or remove any public postings.
6. Bloggers who sign up as a LAZBRO blogger at www.lazbro.com/bloggers are responsible for their own disclosure statements. Bloggers can generate their own Disclosure Statement at http://disclosurepolicy.org/
An example disclosure statement:
This blog is a sponsored blog created or supported by a company, organization or group of organizations. For questions about this blog, please contact _______________________.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified
7. Sometimes clients of LAZBRO will offer prizes or incentives to bloggers to participate in a promotion, contest, giveaway, word-of-mouth marketing program, or advertising initiative. Bloggers may be asked to write, review, promote, post video, post audio, place a tracking pixel, upload images, upload a banner advertisement with a tracking pixel, copy and paste code into their blog. LAZBRO will not be held liable or responsible for furnishing or shipping any prizes, gifts, giveaways, or incentives and can not guarantee the delivery of said prizes, gifts, giveaways or incentives. Bloggers also agree that LAZBRO does not endorse and is not responsible for (and under no circumstances shall be liable for) the content, accuracy or reliability of any bloggers writing, video, photograph, posting, question, comment, opinion, advice or statement made on the bloggers own website or blog. Any prizes, gifts, giveaways and incentives offered by the blogger to their fans are the sole responsibility of the blogger, and LAZBRO will not be held liable for the fulfillment or delivery of said prizes, gifts, giveaways and incentives.
8. No posting of harmful content. You agree that you will not upload, post, e–mail or otherwise transmit information that contain harmful content, including, without limitation, viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, spy–ware, or any other files, software programs, or technology that is designed or intended to disrupt, interrupt, damage, destroy, intercept, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or otherwise perform a malicious action.
9. Notice and Procedure for making Claims of Copyright Infringement. You agree that you will not upload, post or otherwise transmit any communications or content of any type that infringe or violate any rights of any party. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe any material available via the posting areas of the www.lazbro.com site infringe a copyright, you should notify LAZBRO using the notice procedure for claimed infringement under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. Section 512(c)(2) (“DCMA”). Upon LAZBRO’s receipt of a proper notice of claimed infringement under DCMA, LAZBRO will respond expeditiously to remove or disable access to the material claimed to be infringing and will follow the procedures of the DCMA. LAZBRO’s Designated Agent to whom you should address infringement notices under the DCMA is:
Service Provider: LazBro, Inc.
Name of Agent Designated to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement: Francis Ryu, Esq.
Full Address of Designated Agent to which Notification Should be Sent: 5670 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 720, Los Angeles, CA 90036
To be effective, the notification must be a written communication that includes the following:
Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing with enough detail so that LAZBRO may locate the material;
A statement by you that you have a good–faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
A statement by you declaring under penalty or perjury that: (1) the information in the notification is accurate; (2) that you are the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed or you are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, including your address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted; and
Your physical or electronic signature.
www.lazbro.com is committed to protecting your online privacy when visiting our Website. The purpose of this policy is to inform you about the types of information we gather about you when you visit www.lazbro.com, how we use that information, whether we disclose it to anyone, and the choices you have regarding our use of the information.
www.lazbro.com does not require personal information from visitors in order to gain access to any part of our Website. Any personal information you may provide will be on a voluntary basis.
Use of Personal Information Which We Collect.
If you e–mail us for information, we may ask you to voluntarily provide us with personal information including your name, e–mail address, and mailing address so that we may contact you to respond to your comments, questions, submissions, postings or requests for information. Aside from a reply to a posting or an e–mail received by us, it is not our intent to contact you unless you request particular information or participate in our online sweepstakes, coupons, or promotions as described below.
We may perform analysis of user behavior to allow us to measure consumer interest in the various areas of our Website for product and Website development purposes. Any information we collect is used for our own internal purposes to improve the content of this Website, to enhance users' experience when visiting our Website, and to customize the content and/or layout of our pages. All analysis of user behavior described herein will be recorded on a group basis, and such analysis may be shared with our Website development consultants, or employment contractors.
If you participate in our on–line coupon, rebate, sweepstakes or contest offers or other online promotions, or submit writings, videos, or photographs, we may collect your name, address, zip code, phone number, age, and e–mail address for the purpose of entering you in our sweepstakes or contest and contacting you if you are eligible to receive a prize and otherwise as specified in the sweepstakes or contest official rules or other entry guidelines.
If you participate in our on–line coupon, rebate, sweepstakes or contest offers or other online promotions, you may be asked whether you wish to subscribe to the receive information about LAZBRO promotions, products and Website updates and you may opt–in to receive this information by checking the appropriate opt–in box. If you choose to opt–in to subscribe to receive information about LAZBRO promotions, products and Website updates, your personal information will be kept in a database and will be used to alert you via e–mail or regular mail to new LAZBRO promotions, products and Website updates.
If you participate in our promotions, sweepstakes, walls, and/or blog(s), we may ask for your name and e–mail address when you submit a posting. Your e–mail address will not be published but will be used to possibly contact you in relation to your comment(s).
Links to or From Other Web Sites
Disclosure to Third Parties.
Except as specified herein, we do not share personal information about you with any third party without your permission.
Collection and Use of Personal Information from Visitors 13 Years of Age or Under.
www.lazbro.com is intended for adults. Aside from a reply to an e–mail received by us, it is not our intent to e–mail visitors 13 years of age or under unless they request particular information. We will only use personal information in response to their inquiry.
Privacy and Other Information Concerning Promotions
You can send an e–mail of a LAZBRO promotion presented in some sections (hereinafter “Electronic Messages”) from this Website. Any e mail address collected for Electronic Messages (data collected in order to deliver the LAZBRO promotion link to the recipient's e mail address) are stored temporarily in a transaction log file for security purposes, and are deleted after a specified holding period. After that, all personally identifiable information relating to the transaction is deleted from our system.
Contacting Us Regarding Your Personal Information.
Any other questions regarding this Website may be directed to:
13323 Washington Blvd. Suite 100, Los Angeles, CA 90066
Tel: (310) 279-5080
Fax: (866) 273-2652